Looking for a lifeguard for your next summer event? We are prepared to help you sit back, relax, and give you the peace of mind you deserve knowing your pool is protected!
Our lifeguards are all certified and come equipped with:
1. One person on diving board at a time
2. No running by pool deck
3. No standing/sitting on shoulders, neck or head
4. No diving in shallow end
5. One person jumps at a time
6. Floats are limited to 1/2 in a pool for safety. If the lifeguard feels the ones in the pool are not safe, they will be removed
7. One person on the slide and one person on the ladder for slide at a time
8. If any swimmers cannot swim, they either need to be with a floatation device or physically be with their parent/guardian or someone that is giving the sole responsibility of being with that child to avoid any accidents
9. No horse play
10. Anything else the guard needs to enforce while present to ensure safety for all and to prevent all/any aquatic accidents
This holiday season, consider giving the gift of unforgettable memories with an aquatic experience!
Skip the clutter of unnecessary toys and give the joy of exploration and wonder. Opt for a gift card that opens doors to underwater adventures, interactive aquarium visits, or thrilling snorkeling sessions.